Thursday, April 16, 2009

"MR.MAN" is leaving

I'm not sad at the moment cause it has not really set in that he is leaving. My "MR. MAN" is in the army and is being deployed on Friday. I can't get him off my mind. I don't know what I'm going to do while he's gone. I told him I would behave myself and I will while he's gone. Last night was perfect. He showed up at my door in his army uniform. I felt so special, like I never noticed when women say, "Men in uniforms are sexy", but that shit is true. Of course I got him up out of it *wink*. Honestly, last night was the best sex I've EVER had. I don't know if its because he's leaving or what but that shit was good as fuck. So good that I'm proud I didn't get myself pregnant. Anyways, I'm gonna need a lot to do this upcoming nine months to dam near two years. I figure I get a job cause I need one badly, and get back in school and jump start my fabulous career I have planned for myself. By that time it should time for my love to come back. It's going to be a long journey, but you guys are all in for the ride. I'll have nothing to do but blog. Aren't you guys lucky lol j/k. I can't wait til the day he comes back. Every time he leaves he always finds me first so I'm not too worried.

No comments: