Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"MR.MAN"

I really miss my man. Ugh.... This fuckin sucks. I'm really not liking the army right now. I need some. And "MR.MAN" is in a whole other freaking country!!! WTF am I supposed to do now. I've been hella bored w/o him. I don't work n I'm not in school. Uhh hello!!!! BOREDOM here! And it's whooping my ass. All I do is eat, sleep, smoke n drink ( No I don't have a fuckin' problem). Maybe I'll try and loose myself in a healthy diet and work out routine. I'm lazy though. Anyways, I miss my man and I can't get into school fast enough!!! Ugh I need something to do!!! None of my friends make it any better either. When I hang w/ my 2 ride or dies, them 2 whores got niggas that's actually in this country. So yes, all ladies know how we are and we love to talk about our men. But I don't wanna hear it. I can't go home to my man like they can. Then there's my otha bitch. She doesn't really do the whole bf thing so I can fuck with her and not feel sad. BUT, both of us have put on about 15 lbs. so we don't be having shit to do any more. We used to have UNBELIEVABLE fun ALL the time. Now. We fat and den fell off. Ugh.... I need to stop playing and loose this weight b4 "MR.MAN" gets back home, which I have no clue when that is. UGH!!! I hate not knowing shit!!

No comments: