Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ion know

So after browsing on here for a while, reading comments and shit, I have to vent. People on this shit really think highly of themselves. Like, they think their judgment, criticism, and opinion is needed or valued. I don't know. Shit like dat urkes me. People who think too much of themselves. I'm da kinda chick who believes strongly in places. People, know your place and stay in it! Cause I will walk(read, w/e) my happy ass along and put you in ya rightful place. If you feel like something is wrong, nobody cares. Don't comment on somebody else blog or blog about how you felt about a situation that had nothing to do with you in the first place. These people don't know you, and could give two fucks less about what you got ta say. I guess people with too much to say is automatically on my bad side. Only give ya input when it's needed or asked for. That is all for now.

No comments: